Integrating Clever with SplashLearn offers a seamless way to manage student data and enhance the learning experience. However, occasional data discrepancies may arise, causing missing students, outdated information, or limited subject access. This article will address common issues related to Clever integration with SplashLearn and provide solutions to correct data discrepancies.
Let's explore the steps to resolve these issues and ensure smooth data synchronization between Clever and SplashLearn.
- Missing students/Old students getting imported: If you notice that only some students are reflected in your SplashLearn account after integrating with Clever, you can manually sync your Clever class to update the student information. This action will trigger a manual sync, ensuring that all relevant student data is accurately imported into your SplashLearn account.
- Updates changes such as add/delete students: To reflect changes in student information, such as adding or deleting students, you can manually update the data by using the sync button/icon in SplashLearn. This will ensure that any modifications made in Clever are reflected in your SplashLearn account accordingly.
- Unable to access both Math and Reading for the Clever integrated classroom:
- Please note that when integrating Clever with SplashLearn, each student imported from Clever is associated with a single profile in SplashLearn for Single Sign-On (SSO) purposes. As a result, Clever integrated classes will only be recognized as Math, Homeroom/Advisory, or English/Language Arts in SplashLearn.
- To provide access to both Math and Reading, we recommend creating separate manual classrooms in SplashLearn for your students. These classes are not integrated with Clever, so students will need to enter the class code and password to access them. By creating separate manual classrooms, you can ensure that students have access to both Math and Reading content in SplashLearn.
Subject Access in Clever Integrated Classes:
For Clever classes imported into SplashLearn, the subject access is as follows:
- Math Clever Class: Access to Math only
- Homeroom/Advisory Clever (for grades K-2) Class: Access to Math+ELA
- Homeroom/Advisory Clever (for grades 3-5) Class: Access to Math only
- English/Language Arts Clever Class: Access to ELA only
These subject access settings are specifically configured based on the subjects associated with the Clever classes imported from Clever into SplashLearn.
If you face any challenges or need additional support, then kindly click here to raise a request regarding the issue. The Customer support team will assist you further.